BECOME A SPONSOR!
Participating as a sponsor will enable you and your business or organization to showcase your brand and interact with State Park Directors and their senior leadership. Click here for the short video “Why Sponsor?” and see the value being a sponsor brings to your business and the State park representatives.
WHO’S YOUR AUDIENCE?
Conference attendees represent thirteen of the state park systems throughout the southeast. This includes up to thirteen State Park Directors with the remainder being their senior leadership. Participants are a unique blend of senior leadership and decision-makers who attend to learn of new programs, trends and products that can improve their services and to take advantage of a rare opportunity to “network” with people from across the southeast with the same goals and interests.
WHAT’S THE BENEFIT OF SPONSORSHIP?
- Presence. Sponsorship maximizes your visibility allowing opportunities to showcase products or services. Sponsors are encouraged to participate fully in the conference, attending onsite and offsite educational sessions which provide insight into operating state parks as well as providing opportunities to be part of formal and casual conversations.
- Affirmation of State Park Values. Becoming a sponsor shows that your organization supports the work of state parks and the values they provide to both visitors and communities.
- Speaking Opportunities. Some levels of sponsorship include speaking opportunities.
- Exhibit Opportunities. Sponsors will have the opportunity to exhibit their products or services at designated times and locations throughout the conference. Sponsor displays may be located for designated times at either the conference hotel or at offsite education venues.
- Product Placement: Sponsorship include placement of products, samples, or promotional materials in conference bags, at meeting tables and conference support materials.
- Conference Program: All sponsors are recognized in the conference program, poster signs, and during appropriate times during the conference.